Expert Emergency Repairs
We are available for glass repairs 24/7 and our mobile service covers the whole of sunshine coast including Noosa, Montville, and Caboolture. Our workmanship is guaranteed.
Our team of glaziers specialise in broken glass repair for cracked or smashed glass in windows, glass doors and storefronts.
We install any type, size and thickness of glass, for replacement or upgrades, including laminated safety glass. We use only Australian-made, Australian standard glass and carefully inspect every piece before it’s installed.
It’s important that you tend to small cracks and chips as early as possible. As soon as you notice damaged glass, call Coastal Glass & Glazing, as it could get worse and end up costing you a lot more.
What Constitutes an Emergency?
A true emergency endangers your building’s physical security and the safety of you, your family or your customers. Interior glass structures cannot be entered from the outside and therefore pose no immediate threat and can wait until opening hours to discuss.
Security threats that merit immediate attention include:
- Outside windows
- Glass door panels
- Storefronts and other glass entryways that are cracked, broken or shattered.
Safety threats that merit immediate attention include:
- A large area covered by tiny pieces of glass or mirror that cannot be closed off from small children and animals. A couple of minor shards are not an emergency.
These types of emergencies can be billed directly to insurance company
What to Expect When You Call Coastal Glass & Glazing
Please be prepared to answer a few questions to help us ensure we bring the right materials for the job. Questions may include:
- Where is the needed glass to go?
- Is it a door, window, or shopfront?
- Do you require clear, tinted or coloured glass?
- What are the approximate measurements of the area to be repaired?
- Is the window or door fixed or a slider?
Don’t compromise your safety. We’re here for you 24/7.
Call 07 5452 6816 to discuss your glass needs and receive your free onsite measure and quote.